Ozbozz - My First Scooter Review

Just before Easter we were incredibly lucky to be sent the Ozbozz scooter to review from the lovely people at Blog Match. We had actually been looking at one for my eldest whose almost 5 but we were a bit unsure of the two wheel ones and the whole safety issues linked up to them at such a young age. At school they are the latest craze among the “bigger” boys of school so you can imagine how excited someone was by their first ozbozz one! We did sneakily look at it before we handed it over as we wanted to check it out and also make sure we could easily build it and I have to say we were incredibly impressed! Its very very easy to put together and ozbozz provide you with the allen keys you need so no screwdrivers needed! Also, and this is my favourite bit, it has four wheels! Plus it saves you money as ozbozz have designed it to grow with your child. You can change it from four wheels to three wheels when they’re bit bigger and then to two wheels so you don’t need to buy a different one as they improve and grow.




 Ps there will be more photos coming but blogger keeps twisting them round at the moment! Will retake some tomorrow!

Jack immediately started playing on it despite the fact it was raining outside and had shot up and down the hall and round the lounge about a hundred times before he allowed his 2 year old brother to yank him off so he could have a go! (It does work just as well on wood, carpet and grass by the way!)

Ozbozz have made it great for control with the four wheels so I think we’ll keep them both on those for a while and I have to say it makes the school walk so much easier and when he’s exhausted at the end of the day he pushes himself along the field on that and I don’t end up carrying two children back! I also discovered (I should have read the instructions perhaps!) that it folds up! Ozbozz scooter provide a canny little pin which allows the handle to fold down to make it great for flinging in the boot! I honestly can’t think of a downside or negative to this version and neither can my husband and although we got this one sent to review it does make me want to go out and get another one for my youngest!

Comments

Popular Posts